ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
This item is out of stock$1.191 Review
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
This item is out of stock$2.699 Reviews
Hands Heal Virtual Health Record
Hands Heal Electronic Health Records
Hands Heal Electronic Health Records is an online, client-centered record keeping system that can help you:
- Grow your practice with measurement tools that show progress
- Save time with an easy-to-use design
- Stay compliant with state and federal laws
Developed by Diana L. Thompson, pioneer author and educator on charting for massage therapy, Hands Heal EHR is the most comprehensive charting system on the market.
- Individual Practitioners
- Clinics and Schools
How it works
- Web-based system can be used from any computer or mobile device.
- Clients complete pre- and post-session notes, reducing the time you spend charting.
- Instructional prompts make it quick and easy to enter your session notes.
- Generates easy-to-read visual reports that show results.
- Securely stores client information, meeting all HIPAA regulations.
- Gives you two session note options: detailed (SOAP) format or a more basic format.
- Links to online appointment scheduling, payments, and emailing.
- Contributes to scientific research that forwards the field of massage therapy.
- $99 or $199 is the set-up fee only. Affordable monthly and yearly plans are available for individual practitioners, clinics, and schools.