Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
Omni Massage Roller, Black Cap - Roller Ball Massager
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Omni Massage Roller
The Omni can be used in place of hand massage and even be used in a whirlpool or soothing bathtub. The key to the Omni is the unique "omni-directional" massage ball. The product can be simply cleaned using soap and water as needed. 2.5"W x 2.75" H
- Available in green, red, purple, blue or black.
- Sports Massage: Warming up or cooling down for workouts
- Moderate pressure in conjunction with vigorous motion
- Swedish Massage: "Traditional" massage
- Light pressure with long gliding strokes on the skin with additional circular kneading and shaking motions.
- Deep Tissue
- Deep compression and friction along the grain of the muscle
- Pressure Point: applied to muscles or knots
- Hold on pressure point for 3-10 seconds
- Reflexology: Massage used for the hands and feet
- Back and forth or static pressure on the base of the foot or palm of the hand
|Brand Name||Core Products|