Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing15 Reviews
Intrinsics® Silken™ Wipes - 4"x4", 200 ct.
ProLuxe PT100 Lift Table
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Oakworks PT 100
The PT 100 Hi-Lo table from Oakworks is effective in the application of multiple interventions such as Deep Tissue work, manipulation and ADLs (Activities of Daily Living). The rectangular top offers comfort to the patient and provides ergonomic ease for the practitioner. Secures and lifts large patients effortlessly and facilitates patient transfer.
- 550 lb. maximum working load, enabling bariatric services
- Provides neuromuscular feedback to the therapist
- Height range of 16"- 34" for ADA tax credit eligibility and to minimize manual patient lifting; length: 73", width 29"
- Foot control for adjustable height that is accurate and convenient
- Padding - 1.75 in. (4cm) Firm Response or 2.5 in. (6cm) Comfort Foam
- 2.5" of Comfort FoamTM Offers comfort for the patient and firmness for the practitioner
- Antibacterial/antimicrobial protection provided by medical-grade upholstery
- Single 110V motor
- Regulatory: CE, ETL
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame, 5 years on upholstery/padding, 3 years on parts
- **Optional second foot control not shown**