Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
Therapeutica® Foam Support Pillow for Support of Upper Back, Neck & Head
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Therapeutica® neck pillows are designed by a chiropractic doctor and an ergonomic designer to help those who sleep on their sides and backs. These pillows offer you firm and comfortable support to aid in reinstating your natural neck curve. Therapeutica®neck pillows help reduce back and neck pain while also encouraging you to maintain good posture.
By properly supporting your upper back, neck and head, the Therapeutica® Pillow maintains the natural curvature of your spine while you’re sleeping on your back. By keeping your head, neck and upper back level, the Therapeutica® Pillow ensures that you maintain correct spinal alignment while sleeping on your side.
Therapeutica® Foam Support Pillow Features:
- Unique "Wedge Extension" supports your upper back
- "Cervical Contour" maintains the natural curve of your neck
- "Center Cavity" cradles head for optimal support & comfort
- Raised Side Sections accommodate shoulder height
- Contoured Head Rests keep your head and neck level
- Side Cavities provide flexible cushioning, ensuring jaw comfort, essential for TMJ sufferers
- Have someone assist in measuring your left shoulder
- Stand facing the person who is measuring you, arms down to your sides
- Have the person measuring you hold the ruler to the base of the neck
- Keep the ruler level across the shoulder area (the ruler will rise off the shoulder)
- While holding the ruler in place with their left hand, your assistant should feel for the humerus bone with their right hand
- Compare measurement from neck to end of humerus bone with the available sizes below to determine the best fit
PILLOW SIZE - SHOULDER LENGTH
- Child less than 4¼"
- Petite 4¼" - 5¼"
- Average 5¼" - 6¼"
- Large 6¼" - 7¼"
- Extra Large 7¼" - Plus
Instructions for Back and Side Sleepers
Back and side sleepers are likely to deal with lack of sleep quality and pain in the morning. Therapeutica® neck pillows will provide you with the much-needed support for your neck, head, and shoulders. This pillow's support will help you avoid neck, back, and shoulder pain and help you enjoy your sleep.
These pillows come with a fitted, machine washable, soft, and zip open cover that can be easily removed when washing.
You could also opt to use your standard pillowcases if you want them to blend with your beddings. Using your standard pillowcases will help in protecting the pillow and its cover.
Note that this pillow should not be placed in water because that will break the foam components, resulting in the pillow being destroyed. If you want to clean the pillow, you could lightly sponge it with a non-fragrance disinfectant soap. This will keep the pillow clean without causing any damage to it.
Therapeutica® neck pillows help in reducing neck stiffness and pain. This pillow is nonallergenic and nontoxic. The slope of the wedge extension holds up the upper spine; the solid cervical contour holds up the neck and the shaped headrest, which has channels for airflow. The shaped headrest helps keep the head level. The distinctive molded foam creates a solid foundation, with its surface being soft to touch.
Why Choose Therapeutica® Pillows?
Some of the reasons as to why you should choose Therapeutica®neck pillow include:
- Helps in reducing risk factors for obesity, diseases, and depression
- Also helps in reducing blood pressure and stress
- Improves memory, mood, and concentration
- Aids the repair of cellular damage
- Provides the correct positioning for both side and back sleeping
- Helps keep your stiff muscles relaxed as you change positions while sleeping
- Helps in reducing headaches and migraines
- This pillow also aids in reducing snoring as it keeps the critical air passages open
Note that your body might need a little time to adjust to using a Therapeutica® neck pillow. In cases where you overuse the pillow during the adjustment period, you might experience an increase in neck pain. You might need to alternate between your regular pillow and this pillow to give your body time to adjust to the correct posture. This pillow is not recommended for kids under six years old unless advised otherwise by a healthcare professional.
|Brand Name||Core Products|