ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.89
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
This item is out of stock$11.8953 Reviews
Thumper® Maxi Pro Massager - Professional Strength Electric Hand Held Massager
Thumper® Maxi Pro Massager
Originally designed for Chiropractors to use on patients for soft tissue work and to warm up muscles prior to adjustment. Today it is often used by physiotherapists, massage therapists and athletic trainers for treatment of large muscle groups. It is truly a professional modality, so it is not recommended for home use or self-use.
Weighing 7 pounds (3.2 kg), it provides all the necessary pressure to provide a deep, strong, sensational massage. No need to add pressure, just park it on the muscle area of choice and let it do its work. Thumper’s percussive energy penetrates through all fascial layers, providing the patient the good, healthy feeling of a head-to-toe professional massage.
Featuring 8 massage spheres that cover a large massage area, ideal for large muscle groups. A full-body massage takes only 5-8 minutes. Small areas can be reached by tilting the Maxi Pro and using a single massage sphere.
Speed adjustment from 18 to 35 pulses per second, and depth of massage adjustment on the pressure knob allows for full customization for all treatment conditions. Maxi Pro is designed to direct 95% of its energy into the patient’s muscles, assuring virtually no feedback on the therapist’s hands. No need for oils or lotions. Thumper® works through clothing, providing flexibility for use in all clinical and professional environments.
- Patented Thumper® Action sends energy perpendicular into tissue, penetrates through all fascial layers relieving muscular tension and fatigue.
- Anatomically designed spheres require no additional attachments
- Ergonomic handles placed at 90° for easy use and control
- Customize the massage with variable speed options and 4-position adjustable pressure knob
- Easy cleanup with damp cloth
- Heavy duty, fan cooled, high torque DC motor provides long dependable service.
- Hand manufactured in Canada, ensuring the highest quality product.
- 8” W x 10” L x 7.5” H
- 7 lbs
- FDA Class 1 approved
- Electrically approved UL, CSA and CE
- 2 year warranty
- 102 watts