WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
A big thank you to the great people at massage Warehouse. I can’t imagine being more satisfied and pleased with their 5 star customer service, knowledge, product selection, prices and shipping. If you haven’t already, go check out their website. Great products for massage therapists, bodyworkers, estheticians and non-professionals too!
- Mountain Mobile Massage and Spa.
We started using these sheets over a year ago and they were the best investment we have ever made. We do over 200 massage/week. These sheets are not only soft and attractive; they are durable and virtually wrinkle free. Thanks you Angie Patrick and massage Warehouse for your amazing service and pricing!
- The Boston Bodyworkers LLC.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do twin sheets fit massage tables?
Massage sheet dimensions are typically smaller than traditional twin-size bed sheets. For a professional look, we recommend using sheets sized specifically for massage tables. Standard massage top sheets generously measure approximately 63” wide x 100” long. Bottom, fitted sheets are 36” x 77” with a 7” drop to accommodate the table's cushioning and additional padding or warmers. Matching crescent covers are also included in most massage linen sets unlike those designed for twin beds.
How many sets of linens should I buy for my massage table?
Industry professionals suggest having a two day supply of linens on hand. If you average 5 massages a day, you should have at least 10 sets of standard size massage sheets available. Consider stocking a few wider top sheets as well for clients who require more coverage.
What is a good color scheme for my massage therapy room?
Colors can influence mood and expectation. When choosing a color palette for your massage treatment space, consider the things in nature that relax you...a blue-green ocean, a sandy beach, a soft breeze in a warm-colored meadow, or a nature hike under a canopy of green trees. How can you recreate that feeling in your practice? Zen-like palettes in muted tones inspire a serene environment, and in turn, relaxed and satisfied clients. Light greens, tranquil blues, and calming neutrals will all fit the bill. Set the stage for the perfect session, beginning with your massage table sheets, blankets, towels, and other linens.
How do I clean linens?
Follow laundering instructions as directed by the manufacturer of your linens and/or your detergent. In the event you cannot launder soiled sheets immediately after use, store in a tightly closed, opaque plastic bag to avoid stain setting until cleaning is possible.
Will massage oil ruin my linens?
Unlike bed linens, massage table linens get regularly doused with oils and lotions. Simply tossing them into the wash with other linens won’t be adequate...some sort of degreaser must be used. Experts suggest soaking sheets in dish soap or a citrus-based degreaser prior to laundering to successfully remove oil and lotion stains. Follow this step with a thorough wash in massage linen detergent. For best results, clean all linens within 24 hours of use.
FOR MORE INFORMATION & RELATED ARTICLES
NRG® is proud to bring you an exclusive line of massage essentials including portable massage tables and chairs, heating pads, massage sheets, massage table sheets, linens, table carts and more. Exceptional Value! Professional Quality! NRG® equipment and supplies delivers the durability and quality you demand while helping protect your bottom line.
All NRG® equipment features a Limited Lifetime warranty.
MASSAGE LINEN DO’S AND DON’TS
- Buy oversized sheet sets and pillowcases from department stores that fit poorly and look sloppy.
- Dress your massage table with twin sheets that are too big and become loose when your client repositions.
- Cut corners by using the same sheet set for back to back clients.
- Use tattered linens because the sheets you bought are not made to tolerate daily laundering.
- Buy our soft and luxurious massage sheets for a tailored professional appearance. Confidently reposition your client as our comfortable linen sets are perfectly sized to snugly fit your table and include matching face rest covers designed specifically for your crescent cushion.
- Wash your sheets regularly with confidence as our fabrics are made to withstand numerous washings (daily) unlike department store sheets that are made to handle periodic washings.
- Choose from our many soothing color palettes created with the spa-like experience in mind. Our sheet sets are not only less expensive than competitors but include a fitted and flat sheet as well as a face rest cover.
Why Order NRG® Massage Sheets?
Your table presentation is one of the first things your clients see...
IN CASE YOU'RE ALREADY CONVINCED...
IN CASE YOU'RE ALREADY CONVINCED...