Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
AM-240 Bo-Bath Treatment Table
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Armedica AM-240 Bo-Bath Treatment Table
- Top Section: Two Piece
- Width: 40"
- Length: 76"
- Head Section: One Section 40" x 27" Raises 74 Degrees
- Body Section: 40" x 49"
- Height adjustable from 18"-37" from floor
- Capacity (lbs): 500 lbs
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection
- 1Â½" Firm density foam top
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- Top section has welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
- Footswitch control
- Power assisted caster system
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- This table needs at least 88" of room to operate