Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
Free Motion Light Commercial FreeMotion EXT Dual Cable Cross
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Straight from the health club, the FreeMotion EXT Dual Cable Cross offers users versatility and durability from the company that innovated selectorized functional strength training equipment.
- Independently Rotating Arms - Each arm rotates vertically in 12 settings and horizontally in 9 settings to accommodate virtually any movement pattern. Arms are counterbalanced for easy positioning.
- Swivel Pulleys - Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Cable Travel - Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise range of motion. Single arm: 89 inches (218 cm). Two arms: 89 inches (218 cm).
- Weight Stacks - Two weight stacks of 210 pounds each are independent, allowing two people to work out at the same time. Innovative 3-to-1 cable ratio provides extensive cable travel and smooth resistance when performing high speed movements.
- Industrial Construction - Designed after the commercial FreeMotion Dual Cable Cross, this machine is constructed from 7- and 11-gauge steel tubing and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- Ankle Cuff - For lower-body exercises, the included ankle cuff is padded with hook and loop fasteners for comfortable, secure placement
- Weight Stack Configuration - Weights adjust from 3 to 70 pounds in 3.3 lb increments (from 1.5 kg to 31.5 kg in 1.5 kg increments)
- Effective Resistance - per arm - 70 lbs. (31.5 kg)
- Cable Diameter - 3/16-inch rated to 2,000 lbs.
- Max. User Weight - 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Warranty - lifetime frame, 10 years parts, 1 year cables and labor, 90 days grips and accessories
- California Prop 65 Warning - WARNING: This product contains one or more chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Length: 60" (152 cm)
- Width: 113" (287 cm)
- Height: 84" (213 cm)
- Weight: 925lbs (420 kgs)