Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
NRG® Cotton Poly Fitted Massage Sheets designed for professional massage tables
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Note: Swatches are not accurate, please view images for linen color. Due to the variations in computer monitors, tablets, smartphones, other electronic displays and printer, actual colors may vary.
NRG® Cotton Poly Massage Fitted Sheet, Each
Specifically designed for professional massage tables. Made from soft, durable 175 thread count of 50/50 cotton-poly blend. Available in White, Natural and Java
Mix and Match your massage table linens to create a color scheme that works with your room. See the complete NRG® Massage Linen Collection to find your perfect pairing.
- Cotton Poly Massage Sheet Set
- Flannel Massage Sheet Set
- Flannel Massage Bolster Cover
- Microfiber Massage Sheet Set
- Microfiber Quilted Massage Blanket
- Microfiber Massage Bolster Cover
- Microplush Massage Blanket
- 36" W x 77" L with a 7" drop
- Actual fabric color may vary due to computer monitor accuracy.
- Massage Linens that have been exposed to oil based products can be combustible. Clean massage linens thoroughly before putting in dryer. Heat from sources such as dryers can cause fire during drying and even after removal from the dryer if massage linens are not cleaned properly. Consult dryer manufacturer's guidelines for drying and storing linens that have been exposed to oils.
- Machine wash warm, no bleach, tumble dry low, low heat iron, do not dry clean.
- To keep your masssage sheets free of oil stains we recommend washing them as soon as possible (within 24 hours). If you wait longer it will cause the oils to set, making them more difficult to launder. For badly stained linens, presoak or pre-treat with a commercially available de-greaser or stain remover.* Wash in warm water and then rinse in cold. Avoid using hot water as this can cause oil stains to set and become rancid. If sheets still smell of oil after laundering DO NOT put them in the dryer, pretreat and launder again before drying.
- We recommend using TheraPro Clean Sheets Laundry Detergent or Lotus Touch Always Fresh Professional Detergent as these products are specially formulated to help break down oils without the use of harsh chemicals.
*Pre-test de-greaser or stain remover in a small area of the sheet before using.