NRG® Cotton-Poly Massage Table Sheet Set
Note: Swatches are not accurate, please view images for linen color. Due to the variations in computer monitors, tablets, smartphones, other electronic displays and printer, actual colors may vary.
NRG® Cotton-Poly Massage Sheet Set
Our Cotton-Poly Massage Sheet Set is generously oversized and made from soft, durable, 50/50 cotton/poly blend. The perfect balance of quality and affordability makes these sheets a favorite of clinics, schools and high volume salons and spas. 175 thread count. Do not bleach.
Mix and Match your massage table linens to create a color scheme that works with your room. See the complete NRG® Massage Linen Collection to find your perfect pairing. Collection includes:Cotton Poly Massage Sheets, Flannel Massage Sheets, Flannel Massage Bolster Cover, Microfiber Massage Sheets, Microfiber Quilted Massage Blanket, Microplush Massage Blanket, Microfiber Massage Bolster Cover, and Polar Fleece Blanket.
- Dakota Blue.
Massage Sheet Set Includes:
- 1 Fitted Massage Sheet (77" x 36" x 7")
- 1 Flat Massage Sheet (100" x 63")
- 1 Crescent Massage Cover (13" x 13" x 5")
- Massage Linens that have been exposed to oil based products can be combustible. Clean linens thoroughly before putting in dryer. Heat from sources such as dryers can cause fire during drying and even after removal from the dryer if linens are not cleaned properly. Consult dryer manufacturer's guidelines for drying and storing linens that have been exposed to oils.
- Machine wash warm, no bleach, tumble dry low, low heat iron, do not dry clean.
- To keep your sheets free of oil stains we recommend washing them as soon as possible (within 24 hours). If you wait longer it will cause the oils to set, making them more difficult to launder. For badly stained linens, presoak or pre-treat with a commercially available de-greaser or stain remover.* Wash in warm water and then rinse in cold. Avoid using hot water as this can cause oil stains to set and become rancid. If sheets still smell of oil after laundering DO NOT put them in the dryer, pretreat and launder again before drying.
- We recommend using TheraPro Clean Sheets Laundry Detergent or Lotus Touch Always Fresh Professional Detergent as these products are specially formulated to help break down oils without the use of harsh chemicals.
*Pre-test de-greaser or stain remover in a small area of the sheet before using.