- SaleBIOTONE® Dual Purpose™ Massage Creme - Dual Purpose Massage Cream$14.75 - $323.55 $14.75 - $291.20121 Reviews
NRG® Premium Microfiber Massage Table Cradle & Headrest Cover
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Plastic Bottle - Massage Lotion & Oil Bottles - Caps & Pumps sold separately
$1.00 - $2.098 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Pain Relief Creams & Ointments - 44g Jars
$55.00 - $90.00Please Log in for professional pricing98 Reviews
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Bottle Pump Only
$1.00 - $6.4918 Reviews
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Plastic Jar Only - Massage, Spa & Salon Plastic Jars
- SaleBIOTONE® Advanced Therapy® Massage Lotion$15.25 - $276.85 $12.96 - $235.3245 Reviews
Therapeutica® Lite Sleeping Pillow
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Therapeutica® Lite Sleeping Pillow
Designed by an Ergonomic Designer in consultation with a Doctor of Chiropractic, the Therapeutica Orthopedic Support Pillow is contoured for comfortable, firm support to help restore the natural curve of the neck. For those who are newer to cervical support pillows, or prefer slightly softer foam, the “Lite” version may be a better option for you. The Lite version provides moderate to firm support, while the standard version provides very firm support.
The unique nontoxic, nonallergenic, molded foam design includes three distinct areas to help reduce neck pain and stiffness. The gentle incline of the wedge extension supports the upper spine, the firm, cervical contour supports the neck, and the contoured head rest, with airflow channels, helps keep the head level. Both outside edges of the pillow are designed for side sleeping. This unique molded foam creates a firm foundation with a surface that is soft to the touch. This allows for a comfortable yet supportive night's sleep.
It may take some time to adjust to this cervical pillow and immediate overuse may increase neck pain. Those who slowly ease their way into orthopedic correction, by alternating between this pillow and their current pillow, achieve the best results.
Each pillow comes with a machine washable, soft, fitted, zip-open cover that is easily removed for washing.
- Helps restore the natural curve of the neck
- Reduces symptoms of neck pain and stiffness
- Designed for comfortable, yet firm support
- Contoured head rest keeps head and neck level
- Head cradle provides support and comfort
- Cervical contour supports natural curve of the neck
- Wedge extension supports upper spine
- Nontoxic, nonallergenic molded foam
- Three sizes for a custom fit; Important: follow sizing instructions
- Not recommended for children under the age of 6
- Five-year warranty: Product will not lose shape or resilience (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
Ordering the correct size Therapeutica Pillow is key to helping improve your sleeping posture. IMPORTANT: The product size for this item does not correlate with your clothing size. Please be sure to read the sizing instructions, download the Therapeutica sizing guide, or watch our other videos on how to select the correct size pillow before you complete your purchase.
- Have someone assist in measuring your left shoulder
- Stand facing the person who is measuring you, arms down to your sides
- Have the person measuring you hold the ruler to the base of the neck
- Keep the ruler level across the shoulder area (the ruler will rise off the shoulder)
- While holding the ruler in place with their left hand, your assistant should feel for the humerus bone with their right hand
- Compare measurement from neck to end of humerus bone with the available sizes below to determine the best fit
Pillow Size – Shoulder Length
- Petite 4¼" - 5¼"
- Average 5¼" - 6¼"
- Large 6¼" - 7¼"
These pillows come with a fitted, machine washable, soft, and zip open cover that can be easily removed when washing.
You could also opt to use your standard pillowcases if you want them to blend with your beddings. Using your standard pillowcases will help in protecting the pillow and its cover.
Note that this pillow should not be placed in water because that will break the foam components, resulting in the pillow being destroyed. If you want to clean the pillow, you could lightly sponge it with a non-fragrance disinfectant soap. This will keep the pillow clean without causing any damage to it.
|Brand Name||Core Products|