Starting Your Autoship
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is Subscription Autoship?
Subscription Autoship allows you to schedule regular deliveries of specific products so you don't run out.
- Do I need an account with Massage Warehouse to have a subscription?
Yes. To create an account, click on the Account icon in the upper right of the website and click on Create New Account. Fill out the required fields.
If you already have an account with us but do not remember your password, you can go to Account > Login and click on Forgot Your Password?
- How long does a subscription last?
You have the option of selecting and editing a timeframe that works for you. You can choose from every 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, every month.
- Can I pause my subscription?
Yes. After going to “Account,” click on “My Subscription Profiles”. Next, click on the Active subscription you wish to pause. “View Subscription” then click on “Pause”. You will receive an e-mail confirming the change. To resume the subscription, click on “My Subscription Profiles”, select the Paused subscription you wish to reactivate. Click on “Resume Profile” to start up your subscription. You will receive an e-mail confirming the change.
- What if I want to make a change to the delivery cycle of my subscription? How do I edit that or do I have to cancel?
You do not have to cancel a subscription to change the delivery cycle.
After going to “Account,” click on “My Subscription Profiles”. Next, click on the Active subscription you wish to edit. “View Subscription” then click on “Edit Profile”. You will be able to edit the quantity, card details and the next occurrence date. Click on “Update Profile” to save your changes. You will receive an e-mail confirming the change.
- What if I want to add additional items to a Subscription Profile?
Each product that is set up as a subscription is its own “subscription profile”. You can add as many subscription profiles as you need.
- If I subscribe to a subscription that is currently on sale, does that sale price stay intact?
The price will match what is on the website at the time of shipment.
- How do I cancel?
After going to “Account,” click on “My Subscription Profiles”. Next, click on the Active subscription you wish to edit. “View Subscription” then click on “Cancel”. A pop-up window confirming this change will ask if this is what you want to do. Click “OK”. You will receive an e-mail confirming the change.
- If I cancel, can I restart the subscription? If you think you’ll want this product on subscription in the near future, we recommend pausing your subscription. If you do cancel, you will need to start a new subscription by logging into your account, visit previously subscribed products page and active there.
- When is my credit card billed for a subscription? When your product is shipped. You can view the date under the column “Next Occurrence Date” under “My Subscription Profiles”.
- What if I want to change my payment method from one month to the next? Click on Saved Credit Cards to add a new payment method. After saving, return to the specific Subscription Profile you want to change payment method to and click on Edit Profile. Under Card Details you can select the new credit card.
If you have additional questions that are not listed above, please contact our Customer Service.