Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Electrotherapy/Ultrasound Combo Unit
Intelect TranSport Combo
The Intelect TranSport line of portable therapy products is equally as adept on the go as it is in the clinic. Each unit’s unique design allows it be to be used for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use. Its lightweight design, batterypowered option and custom carrying bag allow you to conveniently take the clinic out of the clinic. 5cm² soundhead is included with the unit.
- Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies
- Two channels of electrical stimulation output
- Ten user-defined memory positions for user protocols
- Four standard waveforms on board: interferential, premodulated, Russian and high volt
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation(10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Ergonomically designed sound head applicators available in a variety of sizes (1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm² and 10 cm²)
- All sound head applicators are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature residing on all transducers
- Soundheads are watertight for use in underwater therapy
- Head warming feature on all sound head applicators
- Unit uniquely designed for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use
- 110V or battery powered option
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.9"L x 11.3"W x 10.1"H
- Optional therapy cart integrates with the unit to maximize storage of clinical supplies.
- 5cm2 Sound Head Applicator
- Conductor Ultrasound Gel - 8.5oz (250 ml) Bottle (1x)
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 1
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 2
- DURA-STICK II 2.75 in (7cm) Round Electrodes (4x)
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.