ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.39 As low as $1.89
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5This item is out of stock$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
This item is out of stock$3.199 Reviews
Mettler Electronics Sonicator 740 Ultrasound Unit
Mettler Sonicator 740 Ultrasound
The Sonicator 740 is a microprocessor controlled therapeutic ultrasound unit with enhanced reliability and ease of use. With a large back-lit liquid crystal display you can see treatment settings and status regardless of ambient room lighting. Large controls on the silicon rubber keypad provide one touch entry for treatment parameters. Ultrasound may be delivered in continuous or 10, 20 or 50% pulsed modes. An optional rechargeable battery pack is available to free you from depending on wall power.
The Sonicator 740 comes with a dual-frequency 5cm² applicator with direct crystal-to-patient contact. The applicator is contoured for easy ultrasound application and has a coupling LED in the handle that lights up when you have adequate coupling. The applicator attaches to the Sonicator 740 using the universal applicator cable.
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- ETL and C-ETL Listed: Model ME 740 (9801427)
- Optional Battery: Rechargeable Smart Lithium Ion Battery Pack rated at 10.8 V and 4.8 Ah
- Size: 13.5"L x 9.5"W x 7"H
- Weight: 3.75lbs. without battery, 4.5lbs. with battery
- Frequency: 1, 3, 2 or 3, 3 MHz
- Modes: 10, 20, 50% and 100% Duty cycles
- Maximum intensity: 2.2 W/cm2
- ERA: 10cm², 5cm², or 1cm²
- 2 years on machine
- 1 year on sound heads
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional or customers with a prescription.