ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleEarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.$12.49 Special Price $10.6253 Reviews
Mettler Electronics Sonicator 740 Ultrasound Unit
Mettler Sonicator 740 Ultrasound
The Sonicator 740 is a microprocessor controlled therapeutic ultrasound unit with enhanced reliability and ease of use. With a large back-lit liquid crystal display you can see treatment settings and status regardless of ambient room lighting. Large controls on the silicon rubber keypad provide one touch entry for treatment parameters. Ultrasound may be delivered in continuous or 10, 20 or 50% pulsed modes. An optional rechargeable battery pack is available to free you from depending on wall power.
The Sonicator 740 comes with a dual-frequency 5cm² applicator with direct crystal-to-patient contact. The applicator is contoured for easy ultrasound application and has a coupling LED in the handle that lights up when you have adequate coupling. The applicator attaches to the Sonicator 740 using the universal applicator cable.
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- ETL and C-ETL Listed: Model ME 740 (9801427)
- Optional Battery: Rechargeable Smart Lithium Ion Battery Pack rated at 10.8 V and 4.8 Ah
- Size: 13.5"L x 9.5"W x 7"H
- Weight: 3.75lbs. without battery, 4.5lbs. with battery
- Frequency: 1, 3, 2 or 3, 3 MHz
- Modes: 10, 20, 50% and 100% Duty cycles
- Maximum intensity: 2.2 W/cm2
- ERA: 10cm², 5cm², or 1cm²
- 2 years on machine
- 1 year on sound heads
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional or customers with a prescription.