- SaleBIOTONE® Dual Purpose™ Massage Creme - Dual Purpose Massage Cream$14.75 - $323.55 $14.75 - $291.20121 Reviews
NRG® Premium Microfiber Massage Table Cradle & Headrest Cover
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
Plastic Bottle - Massage Lotion & Oil Bottles - Caps & Pumps sold separately
$1.00 - $2.098 Reviews
Bottle Pump Only
$1.00 - $6.4918 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Pain Relief Creams & Ointments - 44g Jars
$55.00 - $90.00Please Log in for professional pricing98 Reviews
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Plastic Jar Only - Massage, Spa & Salon Plastic Jars
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
BIOTONE® Advanced Therapy® Massage Lotion
$15.25 - $276.8545 Reviews
Oakworks Interventional Supine Pillow System
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Oakworks' Interventional Supine Pillow System is mainly designed to facilitate cervical transforaminal injections, but also useful for other antero-lateral procedures such as facet injections, medial branch blocks, stellate ganglion blocks, scalene injections, brachial plexus blocks and discography.
- Supports patient’s neck in a position of comfort to reduce muscle spasm
- Secures the cervical spine in either neutral or rotation
- Creates an unobstructed working space for physicians’ hands
- Fully adjustable for both patient and physician needs
- Head easily rotates to the opposite side of the injection with comfortable support of the ear and occiput. The dual resistive foam is designed to resist roll back.
- The slightly raised position and beveled sides create a supportive yet unobstructed working space for the physician’s hands.
- Relaxed cervical musculature from continuous contact with the neck and upper thoracic spine.
- Reversible for left or right procedures.
- Tapered support wedge can raise or angle the pillow to better fit the patient’s habitus, reduce muscle spasm, modify cervical flexion and allow for appropriate target visualization.
- Highly radiolucent design for optimal imaging
- Easily cleaned, reusable design
- FDA Listed
Refund & Return Policy:
- Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, OAKWORKS will no longer accept returns on product accessories until
- All items are final sale.