Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
Massage Table Vinyl Repair Kit - VLP Vinyl Upholstery Glue
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Vinyl Repair Kit
Easy to use, air-dry formula dries clear and blends with all colored vinyl. Dissolves the surface of the vinyl and creates an excellent bond when completely dry. A repair made with VLP is stronger than the original vinyl or leather material.
How to use:
- Surface must be clean and dry. For best results avoid direct sunlight, high humidity or breezy conditions.
- Small Holes/Tears: Apply small amount of VLP to damanged areas. Allow 2 hours minimum dry time.
- Long Tears: Pull repair together. Using masking tape, stitch together every 1-2”. Apply ½” bead of VLP to uncovered areas. Allow 30 minutes to dry. Carefully remove tape. Apply ½” bead of VLP along entire repair area. Allow 4 hours minimum, dry time before use.
- Test product in inconspicuous area.
- Tip: Do not smear VLP on dyed materials as it may cause discolor. Use rubbing alcohol to clean vinyl surfaces. Allow overnight drying whenever possible before use.
- VLP is typically used on vinyl furniture, awnings, tarps, vinyl sheeting, luggage, rainwear, boots, etc. Because of its bonding and tensile strength, VLP also acts as a “back-up” to sewn vinyl seams when applied to the backside of the seam in production.