ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleEarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.$12.49 Special Price $10.6253 Reviews
Vinyl Repair Kit
Easy to use, air-dry formula dries clear and blends with all colored vinyl. Dissolves the surface of the vinyl and creates an excellent bond when completely dry. A repair made with VLP is stronger than the original vinyl or leather material.
How to use:
- Surface must be clean and dry. For best results avoid direct sunlight, high humidity or breezy conditions.
- Small Holes/Tears: Apply small amount of VLP to damanged areas. Allow 2 hours minimum dry time.
- Long Tears: Pull repair together. Using masking tape, stitch together every 1-2”. Apply ½” bead of VLP to uncovered areas. Allow 30 minutes to dry. Carefully remove tape. Apply ½” bead of VLP along entire repair area. Allow 4 hours minimum, dry time before use.
- Test product in inconspicuous area.
- Tip: Do not smear VLP on dyed materials as it may cause discolor. Use rubbing alcohol to clean vinyl surfaces. Allow overnight drying whenever possible before use.
- VLP is typically used on vinyl furniture, awnings, tarps, vinyl sheeting, luggage, rainwear, boots, etc. Because of its bonding and tensile strength, VLP also acts as a “back-up” to sewn vinyl seams when applied to the backside of the seam in production.