- After many cold winter days, now is a good time to start waking up the body for the spring ahead. Starting with a dry brush exfoliation to stimulate the lymphatic system and increase circulation. Then follow with a warming body wrap, treating the skin to a soothing cocoon of ultra rich hydration. Complete the experience with a deeply relaxing hot stone massage.
- Cupping can be a powerful tool in anyone’s self-care regimen. It is easy to perform and is good for treating aches and pains, range of motion restrictions, and generally making you feel better.
- Help your clients beat the wear and tear of a life “on your toes” with Trigger Point Pedi. Learn to pin point healthy muscle tissue vs unhealthy muscle tissue and use your palpitation skills to notice the difference between scar tissue and restricted fascia.
- The tropical aroma of Mango & Mandarin and the exotic scent of Rosewood will transport your clients to paradise while a hydrating cocoon of soothing European Rose Body Mud nourishes and softens skin.
- Start your client in supine position. Passively stretch the contracted pectoral fascia. Warm the tissue first by placing a heated TheraPearl Sports Pack on the pectoral area a few minutes prior to starting.
- Add Bon Vital’ Complete Massage Creme to your hands. Begin general effleurage and broadening strokes to the pectoral and upper chest to prepare the tissues for deeper work.
In celebration of AMTA's National Massage Therapy Awareness Week, Bon Vital, Massage Warehouse and the American Massage Therapy Association are giving away prize packs!