Decrease back pain caused by inflammation, from all that Holiday shopping with state-of-the-art clinical care containing active ingredients and powerful pain fighters. Lab Blends Professional CBD Massage Cream allows for the ultimate massage with precise pain relief.
Session Time: 30 – 45 min
Recommended Price: $45 - $70
Cost Per Treatment: $4.16
Lab+Blends™ 408mg CBD Massage Cream, 1/3 oz
1. Position client on the massage table in a supine position.
2. Perform a gentle rocking compression from the shoulder to the hip.
3. Starting at the head of the table, apply a 5 second compression to the front of the chest. Slowly increase the pressure of the compression. Repeat movement down each arm and along the lateral rib cage.
4. Squeeze a dime size amount of Lab Blends 408mg CBD Massage Cream into the palm of your hand. Rub hands together and then apply cream to client’s right arm from the wrist to the occipital ridge.
5. Perform 4 slow effleurage stokes from the wrist to the occipital ridge. Start with the hand palm down and rotate the arm with each successive stroke.
6. Perform 4 slow push/pull movements starting at the client’s wrist and moving to the shoulder.
7. Repeat 4 and 5 on the left side.
8. Perform 4 slow push/pull movements to the client’s abdominal area from the hip to just under the breast line. Jump over the breast tissue and continue movement on the upper chest.
9. Move to the head of the table. Apply long effleurage strokes from the shoulder to the occipital ridge. Repeat 6 times.
10. From a seated position, perform head rotations and push/ pull from the base of the neck to the occipital ridge.
11. Have client turn to a prone position.
12. Repeat 3 and 4 on the back.
13. Perform 4 slow push/pull movements from the client’s hip to upper back.
14. Move to the head of the table, perform 4 slow, deep effleurage strokes from the occipital ridge to the sacrum.
15. Move to the right side. Perform 4 slow, deep effleurage strokes from the hip to the shoulder. Repeat on left side.
16. Perform slow rocking compressions with finger tips from sacrum to occipital ridge along the spine.
17. Finish with long slow connecting strokes from the occipital ridge to the sacrum.
Download the PDF version here.