Replenish and soften rough skin with therapeutic salts from the Dead Sea and promote detoxification by extracting pore clogging impurities with organic silts from European fresh water lakes. Then clear the mind with an aromatherapy customized massage lotion that will protect and smooth using skin enhancing nutrients.
Session Time: 60 - 90 mins
Recommended Price: $90 - $150
Cost Per Treatment: $5.79
Exfoli-Sea Salt Glow, 2 oz.
Black Baltic Body Mud, 4 oz.
Unscented Hydrating Lotion, 1 oz.
Bergamot Essential Oil, 10 drops
9 Warm Moist Hand Towels
3 Rubber Spa Bowls
1 Thermal Blanket
1 Sheet of Plastic Wrap
1. Place the Exfoli-Sea Salt Glow in a rubber bowl.
2. Place Black Baltic Mud in a rubber bowl.
3. Mix Unscented Hydrating Lotion with 10 drops of Bergamot Essential Oil in a rubber bowl.
4. Apply an exfoliation treatment with Exfoli-Sea Salt Glow.*
5. Apply Black Baltic Body Mud in an even layer to each part of the body*, while quickly covering each area with plastic wrap. Cover the client with a towel to keep warm.
6. While standing at the head of the table, pull up all layers of sheets, thermal wrap and blanket, cocooning the client.
7. Allow the client to rest for 15-20 min. This is an ideal time to incorporate an add-on face or foot massage.
8. Remove plastic wrap, removing as much mud as possible with the wrap. Remove remaining mud with warm, moist towels. Be sure to cover exposed damp skin with a bath towel.
9. Apply Marine Therapy Pedi Balm for a finishing foot treatment.
*Follow protocols in BIOTONE Spa Brochure
Download the PDF version here.