Winter Warm Up
After many cold winter days, now is a good time to start waking up the body for the spring ahead. Starting with a dry brush exfoliation to stimulate the lymphatic system and increase circulation. Then follow with a warming body wrap, treating the skin to a soothing cocoon of ultra rich hydration. Complete the experience with a deeply relaxing hot stone massage.
Session Time: 60 – 90 min
Recommended Price: $75 - $120
Cost Per Treatment: $2.07
Cocoa Comfort Massage Balm, 1.5 oz
1 Rubber Spa Bowls
1 Warm Towel
1 Thermal Blanket
Plastic Wrap (optional)
1. Perform a dry brush exfoliation on client’s skin.
2. Apply Cocoa Comfort Massage Balm in an even layer to each part of the body*, while quickly covering each area with plastic wrap. Cover client with towel to keep warm.
3. Cocoon the client by pulling up all layers of sheets, thermal wrap and blanket.
4. Allow the client to rest for 15-20 min. This is an ideal time to incorporate an add-on facial treatment.
5. Unwrap thermal blanket and plastic wrap, transitioning to normal massage set up.
6. Perform a Hot Stone finishing treatment with product that remains on the skin.
Download the PDF version here.